[NEohioPAL] Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf & Guys and Dolls on Heights.Arts.Radio...

John Panza friendsofsimoom at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 23:20:24 PDT 2008

Do listen to Heights.Arts.Radio -- Episode 20: September 28 2008...

Bunny Breslin visits Chagrin Valley Little Theater, site of a limited engagement, concert version of Guys and Dolls; I chat with the cast of Ensemble Theater's production of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf.

Go to http://heightsartsradio.blogspot.com to listen to this weekly podcast.

Oh, and we still have two free passes for the September 30 Cardinals (featuring Ryan Adams) concert at the Palace Theater. Listen to last week's episode for info on how to get these tickets...

--John Panza, Host, Heights.Arts.Radio