[NEohioPAL] Followspot op needed for one week of Wizard of Oz

Benjamin Druhot bddruhot at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 01:54:51 PDT 2008

Are you interested in running a spotlight at the country's largest dinner
theatre? Would you like to work on the classic musical, The Wizard of Oz?
Are you feeling bored, and want to make some money while having a bit of
fun? Then have I got a deal for you!
I am looking for a followspot operator to fill in for me for a week while
I'm on vacation, plus one additional day. You would be working at the
Carousel Dinner Theatre in Akron, OH, on the current production of The
Wizard of Oz. Experience is a plus, but if you want to do the work and this
is your first time, I can train you easily enough. Really, it's not THAT
hard!

All calls last approximately 3.5-4 hours
You would need to be available the following dates and times:
10/10 at 7:30
10/14 at 7:00
10/15 at 1:00 and 7:00
10/16 at 7:00
10/17 at 7:30
10/18 at 1:00 and 7:30
10/19 at 4:00

You will also need to come to the theatre for 2-3 shows the week before the
first date, in order to learn the show.

If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible

Benjamin Druhot

cell: 216-926-4997

bddruhot at hotmail.com