[NEohioPAL] POSITION AVAILABLE - MUSIC DIRECTOR

Edwin Smith edwins165 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 10:00:55 PDT 2008

I am looking to hire a Music Director for Villa Anglea - St. Joseph High School's production of "Seussical."

We want to hire someone ASAP!

Rehearsals start today (9/25/08). We would like this person to start as soon as Sept. 29, 2008!

MUST HAVE YOUR OWN KEYBOARD!

The committment would be that this person would teach music for 2 weeks straight and then come in and teach once a week thereafter (We can be flexible with this commitment as long as it doesn't hurt the rehearsal process in any way!).

Compensation is $400.

This person would have to play during Tech Week as well as for the show.

Tech week starts Nov. 3 and the show opens Nov. 7 and runs through Nov. 9

Interviews are being done at VASJ High School tonight starting at 6:00pm.

If interested Please contact me at 216-952-0295 or email me at edwins165 at yahoo.com .

Thanks for you help!

Edwin Smith
Assistant Artistic Director/Choreographer