[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv has a show this Saturday!

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:36:38 PDT 2008

It's autumn.

Leaves are falling.

Stocks are falling.

Ruben is falling.

At least with the leaves, no one gets hurt.

Just thought I'd share.

PNR Improv--PG-13 comedy. See a show and you'll fall for us.

Please also consider joining us:2008 Schedule
October 4October 18November 1December 6December 20 All shows start at 7:30pmAdmission: $5.00 at the doorWhere: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor ("Newell Theatre")1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.