[NEohioPAL] fraud

rswartz at bw.edu rswartz at bw.edu
Tue Sep 30 17:59:37 PDT 2008

I would like to inform everyone of a recent problem that has happened.
Myself and several other actors were brought into Cleveland to do a show
called "The Edge of a Dark Path" with East of Eden Productions.  After
several weeks of rehearsal, our director "Robert Jaye" or "Robert Farmer"
(and various other names) bounced our checks and dumped our contracts.  No
one from this project will receive payment.  On top of that, this
evidently isn't his first time doing something like this.  I just feel
that other artists should be aware.
Thanks.
Rachael Swartz