[NEohioPAL] Looking for 8 Men & 1 Woman for Photography Project

Victoria Greathouse vgreathouse at student.cia.edu
Thu Oct 2 09:02:52 PDT 2008

I'm doing a shoot based on a poem that I wrote about different men that I
liked in the past. I will need one woman to play the role of the author and
I will need 8 different men to play the roles of the men that she's writing
about. The images will be shot at my parents house in Garrettsville, so
ideally I would like to find models close to that area (unless you want to
drive farther, but I will not be paying you for gas). Each person will be
shot individually in the same space and later each guy will be photoshopped
into one of the pictures with the girl. The guys will serve as "memories"
(as in the girl in remembering each guy that she liked) and when the
pictures are put together, it will look as though the girl cannot actually
see the guy, but that he's just a figment of her imagination. I would like
to start shooting this after Oct. 15 and prior to Nov. 7.

There are no specifics on what each guy should look like, but I would like
to get a range of stereotypes. For example: the skater boy, the musician,
the bad boy, the good guy, the comedian, the athletic guy, the cowboy, the
smart guy...etc. I would like to keep both the guys and the girl in the age
range of 18yr-25yrs. Please send a recent head shot to
vgreathouse at student.cia.edu

Thanks,
Victoria Greathouse

--
The Cleveland Institute of Art
Film, Video & Photographic Arts Major 2010

"How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live." -
Henry David Thoreau