[NEohioPAL] STILL NEEDED:LATINO ACTOR FOR "WORKING"

MARC MORITZ marcmoritz at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 14:42:07 PDT 2008

We are still looking for a Latino actor or an actor that can pass as Latino for the November production of WORKING  at TrueNorth Cultural Arts to be co-directed by Marc Moritz & Rick Fortney,
We have assembled a very solid cast for this timely musical. Rehearsals begin Monday , October 6.
Please contact : Marc Moritz : 216-255-1120 asap if interested in auditioning...The following is more info about the show...

WORKING-The Musical --- Marc Moritz / Rick Fortney Co-Dir.
Runs November 7-Nov. 23

The hopes, dreams, joys and concerns of the average working American are the
focus of this unique, extraordinary musical. That the everyday lives of
“common” men and women should be so compelling and moving will surprise and
inspire anyone who has ever punched a time clock.
Based on Studs Terkel’s best-selling book of interviews with American
workers, “Working” paints a vivid portrait of the men and women the world so
often takes for granted: the schoolteacher, the parking lot attendant, the
waitress, the millworker, the mason, the trucker, the fireman, the
housewife, just to name a few. It’s a highly original

VISIT WEBSITE FOR DIRECTIONS AND INFO ABOUT TRUE NORTH
http://www.tncarts.org/
TrueNorth at French Creek
4530 Colorado Ave
Sheffield Village , OH