[NEohioPAL] A Special Message from Lee Harvey Oswald

ALICE GULICK ajgulick at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 13:52:14 PDT 2008

Dear Geoff - Thanks for your thoughtful reply. I hope you know that I
am not objecting to your production of "Assassins" --  I believe one
of the "jobs" of good theatre is to shake us up and out of our
compacency. But that is not the same as using Lee Harvey Oswald, and
his reputation, as a promotional come-on. If instead you had written
some of the thoughts you voiced in your email to me, I believe you
would be serving yourself far better.

Sincerely, Lissy