[NEohioPAL] A Special Message from Lee Harvey Oswald

michael goulis goulismp at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:48:02 PDT 2008

Hi Geoff et all involved in Assassins-

As someone who works in marketing and advertising I must say- GREAT promotion. Love it or hate it, it's effective.   Wow, I hadn't even heard about this show and am now really interested (and why didn't I go audition?) in seeing it.

  I usually don't like musicals either, but might give this one a pass.

best wishes to you all in your opening and run,

Michael Goulis

From: ajgulick at earthlink.netDate: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:52:14 -0400To: geoffshort at sbcglobal.netCC: neohiopal at listserve.comSubject: Re: [NEohioPAL] A Special Message from Lee Harvey OswaldDear Geoff - Thanks for your thoughtful reply. I hope you know that I am not objecting to your production of "Assassins" --  I believe one of the "jobs" of good theatre is to shake us up and out of our compacency. But that is not the same as using Lee Harvey Oswald, and his reputation, as a promotional come-on. If instead you had written some of the thoughts you voiced in your email to me, I believe you would be serving yourself far better.

Sincerely, Lissy