[NEohioPAL] Need some extra cash? Become a concessionaire at CPT!

Rebecca becca.cole at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 08:20:24 PDT 2008

Cleveland Public Theatre is looking for several reliable and friendly people
to be concessionaires for the 2008-2009 season!

Concessionaires are needed on most Friday and Saturday evenings from as
early as 6:30pm until after the end of intermission for all shows. We are
hoping to hire several people so that we can rotate shifts and cover all
weekends throughout the CPT season (October – June).

Concessionaires receive a flat rate of $20 per shift and get to keep ALL
TIPS! There is no food prep or cooking involved – just serving bottled
drinks and handing out snacks!

Come join the extraordinary staff of CPT and meet lots of new people!

Contact Rebecca at (216) 631-2727 ext 212 if you are interested in on of
these positions.

Rebecca Cole
Volunteer Coordinator/Box Office Manager
Cleveland Public Theatre
6415 Detroit Ave
Cleveland Ohio 44102
(216) 631-2727 ext 212