[NEohioPAL] SOLON CENTER FOR THE ARTS AND OPERA PER TUTTI SEEK CHORUS MASTER FOR I PAGLIACCI

Christy Prince centurydance at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:00:30 PDT 2008

*SOLON** **CENTER** FOR THE ARTS AND OPERA PER TUTTI*

*SEEK CHORUS MASTER FOR I PAGLIACCI*

* *

            Solon Center for the Arts and Opera Per Tutti (Opera For All)
will be producing the Leoncavallo opera "I Pagliacci" on May 15 and 17,
2009.  This production is the third in the season and is made possible by a
generous grant from Cuyahoga Arts and Culture.  SCA and OPT is looking to
fill the position of Chorus Master for this production.

            Qualified applicants must have choral conducting experience with
a primary focus on opera.  The production will be in Italian, therefore the
applicant must have an understanding of the language and diction.  Applicant
must also be proficient on the piano to accompany themselves in rehearsals.
The Chorus Master would be responsible for preparing a chorus of 15 singers.
This is a paid position.

            Interested persons may apply in writing to Karen Prasser,
Executive Director, Solon Center for the Arts, 6315 SOM Center Road, Solon,
OH  44139-2914.  Please include a resume along with a letter of intent.

            For more information, call Ms. Prasser at (440) 337-1403.