[NEohioPAL] Oddy Fest November in ONE WEEK!

Oddy Festival oddyfest at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:37:55 PDT 2008

That's right, after not one but two weeks dark, we return to Cleveland
Heights on Wednesday, November 5th!  Stay tuned for OddyFest for venue
specifics-- we're getting that wrangled presently. HALF-PRICE for NEOhioPAL
referencers!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

*The Oddy Festival bumps into odd offices in November!*

The first and third Wednesdays in November explore philosophical and
humorical takes on life at the office.

Matt Greenfield

The Oddy Festival

oddyfest at gmail.com

216-WAM-TOG1 (216-926-8641)

*The THIRD ODDY FEST SHOW*:

GOING BACK TO WORK: POST-ELECTION SPECIAL

Head out to a zany night of original theatre the day after

Election Day (you may have heard something about that),

and/or the week before Thanksgiving.

*Whether you're thankful or disillusioned, OddyFest is the place for you!*

*"Klutz"* by Matt Greenfield*

A woman finds herself in a back-alley office universe where

objects are center-stage and persons are klutzes in their visceral grips.

Her "co-workers," a boss, a secretary, and a philosophical janitor,

attempt to guide her through the physical and cerebral difficulties.

(Imagine Charlie Chaplin combined with Poor Yorick.)

* "Respect the Moustache" by Steve Maistros*

Premiering at Dark Room, this hilarious look at

senseless office policy involves archaic spelling of the word "moustache,"

as well as a mustache.

*That's not all! … Stick around for a third dramatic sampling*

*as well as original odd music to follow the plays!*

*Two shows only!*

* *

*ODD WEDNESDAYS of NOVMEBER:*

* *

*NOVEMBER 5th / NOVEMBER 19th*

*8 p.m. *

**

*VENUE: TBA-- stay tuned to NEOhioPAL!*

*DOORS OPEN 7:30!  ALL TICKETS $10**!*

* *

**Only the title is in Yiddish—this is not an attempted revival of the
Yiddish theatre.*

* *

***I'm tired of offering NEOhioPAL discounts that are overly-complex. So, you
mention NEOhioPAL, you get in for half-price!*

--
Matt Greenfield
The Oddy Festival
oddyfest at gmail.com