[NEohioPAL] Director Request: 22 videos later...still looking for faces!

MABman622 NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:27:26 PDT 2008

Thanks to all of you Neo members who've responded to my request for videos to use in my next promos for artist "Surgeon General" out of Coral Springs, FL.

Just in case you may have missed the request,
here it is ONE last time:

This video is a follow up to our last collabo which scored over 20,000 views (still growing) in 2 weeks and attracted 917 subscribers + most viewed, most favorited and most discussed HONORS on You Tube.

I was just wondering if anyone out there was interested in being in my next vid series for a YouTube artist and Universal Music Prospect called Surgeon General? I am back from Coral Springs, FL after working with him on his latest shoot "Death Sentence"!! This is the next and final video of our collaboration for this year! If you need to do any research on him, his fans or his current global support by all means search with ANY engine on-line and TONS of results will follow!

The videos I am looking for consist of reaction shots of regular people saluting a passing (panning) camera as a soldier would do so in the military. In essence, you are saluting "the general" as he passes.

Be creative with your camera movement, but don't get eccentric with it.

Any race, any background, any orientation is welcome!! From Goth to Hip Hop to comedians, actors, bands, business owners and people just looking to be seen. All ages welcome. Any style of filming is welcome too as long as it is well lit, clear and easy on the eyes.

No plug-in (sfx) effects please.

Do you want to promote your projects?
Make sure your business, posters, cameos, logos, band members etc. can be seen in your shot! (Ahhh, product placement)

The longest your clip aka file should be is 5-10 seconds long ONLY.
So Film, PROMOTE, PROMOTE, PROMOTE and send!!!

Pretty simple, all you need is a camera and to be able to save the files in the .MOV format and then send it to me via Sendspace.com or this current email address if it is less than 10mb.

If anyone is interested in being seen in these videos please email me your interest and lets make it happen. I would need to confirm your permission to use your likeness and the video through email and phone contact. We also reserve the right to use or not use any video submitted to us after your permission has been granted.

The deadline for these submissions: Oct. 31st!

Thanks for your time OHIO!

Sincerely YOUR fellow Ohioan from the road, MAB!

Our messages+any files transmitted are the property of MAB, EG & its affiliates. This message is confidential & privileged. This was legally intended for use of the individual(s) and/or entity (ies) to whom this message is addressed. Public review+sharing, editing, dissemination, retransmission, villainousness or other uses is prohibited by law.  http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com ©1991(TheMAB/EG™)2008©