[NEohioPAL] Call to Artists

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 08:09:32 PDT 2008

Green Smart Giftsin Lakewood is seeking submissions from artists that work with natural, organic materials and recycled material in their art. We are ESPECIALLY interested in jewelry but might be open to other forms of recycled art like scarves, purses, etc.
Work is accepted on a consignment basis. For More Information contact:

Mary Evans, owner
GreenSmartGifts
14534 Detroit Ave
Lakewood
(216)712-7980
mary at greensmartgifts.com
GreenSmartGifts is an earth-friendly shop located in Lakewood, Ohio. In addition to offering cool green gifts for every occasion, we seek to heighten awareness around sustainability concepts and promote more conscious consumption.