[NEohioPAL] "Cathedrals" Film Shoot at Cedar Point!

Michelle Weatherdon mbweathe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 09:23:07 PDT 2008

Hello All,

WHAT: A Squared Productions, located in Ann Arbor, will be shooting a
short Independent film at CEDAR POINT located in Sandusky, Ohio!  Come
and expereince a film set and share your talent on a rollercoaster
platform with an expereinced film crew! You must be at least 54 inches
in height to ride the rollercoaster, age range from 10yrs-70yrs old.
Please wear what you would to an Amusement Park.

WHERE/WHEN: We will be meeting all talent at the Main Gate of Cedar Point
Amusement Park at 11:15AM, on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31st!!! We will then be
escorted to our rollercoaster, shoot from 12pm-5pm, and then the talent will be
released.  AT THE PARKING GATE OF THE AMUSEMENT PARK PLEASE TELL THE
GUARDS AT THE SPECIFIC GATES (the parking men and women) THAT YOU ARE
HERE FOR THE CATHEDRALS FILM SHOOT, meeting ROBIN INNES at 11:15AM! If
you have ANY TROUBLE please call me!
It may be a good idea to PRINT this email!

You will be credited in our film and receive a free DVD once it is finished in
February.

Thank you and hope to be working with you Friday!!!
Happy Halloween!

Best,

Michelle Weatherdon

Producer Cathedrals