[NEohioPAL] FREE! Digital Camera Clinic

JOAN and RON WILSON wilson1144 at ameritech.net
Mon Nov 3 04:49:09 PST 2008

FREE!  Digital Camera Clinic

The Cleveland Photographic Society, CPS, is conducting its annual Digital Camera Clinic, Sunday, November 23, from 1 – 4 PM at the club room in Broadview Heights. We are located at 9543 Broadview Road next to the Police Station.

Anyone with a digital camera question is invited to come to CPS where our instructors will sit down with you and answer your questions about your camera. There will also be a presentation explaining “What to Look for When Buying a Digital Camera.” Refreshments will be served. CPS members’ photos will be on display. Information will be available about the club and our photography classes: “Digital Imaging Workshop” and “Fundamentals of Good Photography.”

CPS, founded in 1887, has over 200 members from NE Ohio. All are welcome. For more information, please visit our website at www.clevelandphoto.org.