[NEohioPAL] Brecksville Little Theatre BOGO for "Play On!"

JPY2Karaoke jpy2karaoke at ameritech.net
Mon Nov 3 04:23:29 PST 2008

Brecksville little theatre

on the Town Square

Presents "Play On!"

We are offering BOGO for our opening night performance on November 7th at 8:00 p.m. Seating is limited so please visit our website at www.brecksvillelittletheatre.org and go to our current season and print out the BOGO coupon next to the shows info and present it at the box office on opening night.

This play within a play is a romp of what happens behind the scenes when a theatre group
desperately tries to stage a murder mystery by a local playwright who will let them do it without
royalties.  The problem is the author won't stop rewriting the show, adding and subtracting
characters and changing the plot right up to the dress rehearsal.  The script is bad, the acting is
bad, the technical aspects  become confused, turning the opening night into a complete but
hilarious disaster.  Things end nicely, however, with one of the funniest payoffs ever.

Reservations can be made by calling our Box Office at 440-526-4477.

The cast includes Aggie .......Dina Callova, Louise.....Candy Boyd, Henry......Joey Vartorella, Polly......Judi Kaye, Violet....Jennifer Justice, Billy.....Mike Brooks, Saul....Rick Grabowski, Gerald....Joe Svihlik, Smitty....Julia Wilson and Phyllis...Sally Suren