[NEohioPAL] Stage to Screen Acting Series

April Needham act4film at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 12:44:54 PST 2008

Stage to Screen Acting Series
~ Transitioning the young actor from stage to screen effortlessly~ What is the difference between theater and film acting? How do Improvisational exercises increasingly help the actors performace? Where do you find audition information in the area? My child has an audition coming up, how do I get he/she prepared?  All of these questions and more will be answered~

What it includes:
At the end of each workshop, each child will take home with them:
*Properly formatted Resume
*Headshot for auditions
*Monologue performed for demo reel
*Resource sheet for audition information

Age: 6-10, 11-15

When: Coming Soon!

Where: Cleveland area TBD

How Much: $200

If interested, please respond with your contact information including your name, email, phone number, where you are located, the farthest you are willing to drive to get to class, and the age and name of your child

I would greatly appreciate it!

April Needham
Baldwin Wallace College
Film/Theater