[NEohioPAL] Attention ALL ACTORS: Actorfest 08 is COMING! [11.15.08]

MABman622 NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:09:34 PST 2008

ACTORFEST
NEW YORK
11.15.08
One Week Away

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Register now
and take your career to the next level.
It’s Free.
www.actorfest.com

Actorfest NY is on Saturday 11.15.08 at
The Hammerstein Ballroom – Manhattan Center Studios
34th Street btw. 8th and 9th Avenues

Actorfest is the place to be seen and get noticed!

Audition and get discovered at the casting calls
Network at the networking café
Learn at the workshops
Get all the tools you need in the exhibit hall

Bring plenty of copies of your headshot
to drop off for our casting directors – they are looking for you!

Casting call time slots will be given out
on a first come basis for the following opportunities:

NBC
TELEMUNDO
NICKELODEON
THE N
TELSEY + CO.

Check out our great lineup of workshops with
top agents, manager, and casting directors.

Go to www.actorfest.com and click on NY then workshops.
Learn from the best in the business!!!

Just to name a few:
The Director's Master Class: ON STAGE
Karen Kohlhaas – Atlantic Theatre Company

Child Acting: Behind the Scenes with
Broadway's Youngest Cast
The cast members from 13

Filming in New York: Behind the Scenes
with the Casting Directors
Marci Philips, ABC Casting
Todd Thaler, casting director, Todd Thaler Casting
Nadette Stasa, commercial casting director
Jonathan Strauss, castign director, Law & Order

The Director's Chair:
A Conversation with New York's Directors
Austin Pendleton, Director at Large
Casey Childs, Primary Stages
Gabriel Barre, director, Carmen
Neil Pepe, The Atlantic Theater
Carl Forsman, Keen Company

Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.
(Please note that there are small fees for the workshops)

We look forward to seeing you at Actorfest!

www.actorfest.com

Advance your career at Actorfest 08!

SPONSORED BY:

STELLA ADLERSAG
Studio of Acting

Our messages+any files transmitted are the property of MAB, EG & its affiliates. This message is confidential & privileged. This was legally intended for use of the individual(s) and/or entity (ies) to whom this message is addressed. Public review+sharing, editing, dissemination, retransmission, villainousness or other uses is prohibited by law.  http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com ©1991(TheMAB/EG™)2008©