[NEohioPAL] Broadcasting Workshop Looking for Help

Michael Moritz, Kontinuous Jams Music mikemoritz at kontinuousjams.com
Sun Nov 9 05:16:11 PST 2008

My name is Michael Moritz.  I am the owner of a 10,000 sq ft audio/video/post suite in Boardman, Ohio; Kontinuous Jams Media.  I am also the Program Director for a new educational opportunity for area High School students called, "The Broadcasting Workshop".  The Broadcasting Workshop is an exciting new program for high school students from Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana counties who wish to pursue television/journalism/broadcasting in college.  Students write, produce, shoot, and edit a bi-weekly news program serving the three county area with cable distbrution cooperation from both Time Warner Cable and Armstrong Cable public access, along with web simulcasting and online archiving.  The Broadcasting Workshop is 100% privately funded by my company, as a community service to the valley, as well as an outreach to high school students interested in pursuing a career in the industry.  There is no cost passed on to the students.

Our facilities are very well equipped; Great HD cameras/edit bays/jibs/prompters etc.  However, there are a few missing pieces we are looking to fit in.  We have a "wish list" of items needed to round out the production.  I have listed our current wish list below.  Thanks to generous support in the past, the list has grown quite small!  Might you check to see if you have any used/surplus/unneeded supplies/equipment your theater would be willing to donate?

Please be intouch with me via email or telephone, if you might be able to help us out.

--------

CURRENT WISH LIST (UPDATED 9/1/2008)

HIGH PRIORITY

Fabrics

Curtain/Drop/Traveler

Print Backdrops/Solid Back Drops

Studio Furniture (Desks, Soft Set, etc)

NORMAL PRIORITY

Lighting Fixtures (6500K or 3000K)

Set Accesories

Viewfinders

Rackable Video Monitors

Unrackable Video Monitors

IFB/ IFB Accessories

Any Misc Surplus Video Equip/Accesories

--------

Thank you for your consideration,

Michael Moritz

Principal/CFO

Kontinuous Jams Media/ Boardman Arts Academy/ Moritz Investments LLC.

6911 Market St.

Boardman, Ohio 44512

(330) 788-9666 Office

mikemoritz at kontinuousjams.com<mailto:mikemoritz at kontinuousjams.com>