[NEohioPAL] Go see "Working" and get discounted headshots!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 08:41:11 PST 2008

True North Cultural Center is opening Studs Terkel's "Working" this week! The show runs Nov. 13-15 at 7:30 pm, Nov. 16 at 3:00 pm, and Nov. 20-23 at 7:30 pm. For more information or to purchase tickets go to www.tncarts.org.

If you've never seen "Working" you really should take this chance to get out there. It's a great show (music by Stephen Schwartz and James Taylor, among others), and is a powerful illustration of the working class that very much echoes the current state of our country and economy. The show is co-directed by Marc Moritz and Rick Fourtney, and includes a cast of 9 (including myself!)

In addition--I'm running a special for my studio Braedy Photography (www.braedyphoto.com), so if you do attend "Working" just bring in your program from the show and I'll give you an extra 15% discount off of the sitting fee from your headshot or model shoot! If you are trying to work as an actor or model and you do not have up to date photos then I can almost GUARANTEE that you're not getting the work that you should be. 90% of the nice paying jobs are based in at least some way on your headshot, and if you haven't invested in a good one, YOU'RE LOSING OUT ON JOBS!!

So come out and see a great piece of theatre, and get a discount on some great headshots!

Brian Bowers
http://brianbowers.wordpress.com/