[NEohioPAL] Original artwork of all kinds wanted by Geniocity.com

carolyn jack cmjack at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 09:53:37 PST 2008

Geniocity.com, an exciting new site about creativity and innovation, is looking for original artwork and inventions of all kinds for The Geniocity Shop, our online store. Whether you're a visual artist, performer, writer, filmmaker, designer or scientific tinkerer, we want to introduce your excellent creative work to local, national and global online markets.

We currently offer pieces by stellar Northeast Ohioans such as fine artists Robert Thurmer and Judith Brandon, photographers Keith Berr and Tracey Lind, digital artist Kevin White, glass artist Michael Zelenka, filmmaker Johnny Wu and jewelry designer Mary Lou Sneyd.

Visit Geniocity.com to see the store and our unique blog content, then click on Submit Work to find how how to send in your digital images, discs, paper copies or other reproductions for our selection process.

The holidays are almost upon us, so send your work now and be part of The Geniocity Shop's gift sales season.

Got questions? Call 216-544-8848 or e-mail carolyn at geniocity.com.