[NEohioPAL] A BIG 15 YEAR THANK YOU FROM MOB INC

Joey Asfarazuno wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 18:11:59 PST 2008

Hello there friends of MOB INC

I just wanted to take this time to thank all of you who attended our 15th Anniversary weekend at the Lafayette in Marietta.  We had a blast playing with you all and those were some wild looking costumes you guys and gals were wearing from the 80's, they were like, totally awesome outfits!

So for those that attended not just for the last show but some of our other many performances, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support

It's hard to believe 15 years have been racked up for us doing Who-Dun-It Mystery Weekends, first starting off as B.I.T.S Events with Jack and Elizabeth Richards then finally growing to MOB INC and kickin ass ever since!

Jack and Elizabeth were instrumental in pounding the word "justification" in my head while writing a script and also for showing me how to perform as a class-act where the main goal is to please the people you were performing for, while having fun at the same time!  If you two are reading this, Thank you, sincerely.

Also throughout those 15 years I've had the great fortune of having on my staff some people that I truly could not have survived this long without.

Christine Marcelli, my Artistic Director who as you know is also a phenomenal actress that brings 200% to every show and plus she's Italian so how could I not luv her?  LOL

Another key member of the MOB INC family is Eric Scheimann, our staff photographer/Stage manager/Webmaster and lately quite the actor in the roles he's been portraying.  Eric is the guy that makes sure all the actors are where they're supposed to be, and he also puts together the prizes that we give away like the coffee mugs, toys, games and other cool stuff, and top it off he's a top-notch photographer.

For the past five years or so Steve Nanartowicz has been doing an awesome job as Technical Director making our crime scenes so realistic it would even impress a Homicide Detective, and what a great actor to boot, way to go Steve-O.

Our resident funnyman, Mr.Tom Shannon has been with us for some years now making you all laugh in his own "special way", thanks Tom.

You can't have a mystery without a detective and for the past few years we've had our very own Kevin Becker at the helm of super-sleuth but he does so many other great roles it's hard to pick a favorite, you rock Kevin!!!

And of course one of my heroes, a real standup guy who is as professional as he is a delight to work with, Pete Ferry, strictly top shelf in my book.

A new addition to the family as of three years ago is the ever popular, ever sexy and ever talented Gabriella Petrella who's always brings her A-Game and is simply put, A Blast to play along with whose smile can be seen a mile away.

If you noticed, we had a few new faces in our last show such as Connor Waitkus, Ryan Shrewsbury, Angela Austin, and Katie Taylor who were amazingly entertaining and I'm definitely looking forward to working with you all again, ROCK ON!
And lets not forget the villianess Queen Evella, portrayed by Christy Prince, she was classy, sassy, and perfect for the part, what a gem you were to work with,
you go girl!

Some actors that are no longer with us have moved on to the professional realm of community theater, good luck with that and thanks for the times when you had a positive attitude.

Crap this is way too long but I'm finally done.  Pictures from the anniversary show are up on the web site at www.1mobinc.com
Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it
Warmest Regards,
W.J. Malbasa
President of MOB INC.