[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Christmas Informal Showing

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 15:18:19 PST 2008

Cleveland Inner City Ballet will be hosting a free In Studio Informal Dance Showing December 13, 2008 at 3:30pm. Come celebrate Christmas and see what the dancers have been studying through their Ballet, Tap, Jazz and Praise Dance classes. Make sure to stick around for refreshments and socialization after wards. We are located at 3615 Euclid Avenue- the Cleveland and Masonic Performing Arts Center 3rd floor. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at (216) 903-6604 or chanda2ford at yahoo.com. Cleveland Inner City Ballet believes that all children deserve to have the gift of dance. We hope to see you there- and we hope to be dancing with you soon!