[NEohioPAL] Discount Tickets for Something Dada's New Schedule

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:57:51 PST 2008

Something Dada may be full of funny folks, but we're no fools. We know where Jack Frost is nip nip nipping, and we're donning our metaphorical mufflers accordingly.

Starting on Saturday December 13, Something Dada will be operating under a new performance schedule. We'll be performing every Friday night at 8:00 and every Saturday night at 8:00. That's two opportunities, every week, for audience members to come in from the cold and let us kindle the flames of funny, with our signature brand of fast-paced, in-your-face, audience-suggestion-based improv comedy. In honor of the new performance schedule, Something Dada will be offering $8 tickets to all Saturday shows in December.

Can't wait until December to be stuffed full of funny? Well then, do the turkey trot on down to the Tower Press this weekend, where you can laugh off those extra T-Day lbs at any of our three shows: Friday at 8, Saturday at 8 and 10:30.

Something Dada. The funny bone in the turkey.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday November 28
8:00 PM

Saturday November 29, 2008
8:00 PM
10:30 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114