[NEohioPAL] In need of sound person for show this weekend in Detroit

Nutty the Squirrel Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Tue Nov 25 09:49:22 PST 2008

NBTV Presents, a live-stage comedy show is in need of a sound person-extra
cast member for our upcoming show this weekend in Detroit.  Our sound
person for this gig is now not available, so we need to fill the spot
quickly.  Here is information on the gig:

Leaving Friday morning (11/28/08) at 5:00am in two vehicles.  Driving up
to Detroit Institute of Art (www.dia.org) to perform our live-stage show
from Friday until Sunday afternoon (2 shows daily - 11am and 2pm).
Returning back to Parma heights around 8 or 9:00pm Sunday night.  Cast is
6 people (currently 3 guys and 2 girls) and we are rooming 2 per room.
Pay for the gig is $150.00 for the weekend, plus you receive free lodging,
meals, transportation, plus you get to have a great time.

The position is for a person who is a real team player and is not afraid
to appear as an extra cast member in our show.  The person would be
handling all of our sound effects and music cues on our mixing board and
laptop (very easy to operate), plus keeping an eye on our mikes.

Ideally we are looking for a male (for lodging reasons), but will also
consider a female.  We are leaving Parma Heights this Friday at 5:00am, so
if you are interested, please give us a call at 1-888-866-4877.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
Business Line/Fax:     1-888-866-4877
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
http://www.MyNBTV.com

To purchase some great NB products:
http://www.cafepress.com/NBPuppets

To see some NB videos/other NB info:
http://www.myspace.com/nbpuppets
http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC

Our #1 goal: "To bring joy and laughter to the world."

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company is a professional company that
specializes in using the NB Puppets for Live-Stage Shows, TV Commercials,
and in our TV series "NBTV."