[NEohioPAL] Female Singer needed for band - Great Pay!

Leigh Angela lovetolaugh at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 26 11:38:44 PST 2008

We are still seeking the perfect female singer for one of our bands. Previous auditioners need not reapply.

Wedding and all-occasion band seeking female lead singer to share vocals and harmonies with other band members. Saturday night availability and commitment required.  Ideal singer would be able to sing Motown effectively (think Aretha Franklin) as well as jazz, pop, rock, current and disco, and be capable of great harmonies and dance moves.

Please email your interest to Leigh at JerryBruno.com.  Include PHOTO, bio or resume, AND a list of songs you are experienced with.  For help, go to our web site and get a feel for what the bands perform. www.JerryBruno.com