[NEohioPAL] Music company looking for DJs or personalities to become DJs

Leigh Angela lovetolaugh at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 26 11:23:46 PST 2008

Jerry Bruno Productions needs to add to its DJ roster and is looking for outgoing, professional people to become wedding DJs and emcees. You do not need your own equipment, but other qualities are a must:

- Very personable and easy to work with. Customer oriented. Communication PRIOR to the event is very important. Clients must be able to reach you in a timely manner.

- Knowledgable about CURRENT popular music as well as past. Most brides are young.

- Articulate, comfortable speaking in crowds. Radio background a plus.

- Energetic! You won't be sitting down playing music all night! You'll be reading the crowd and changing the mood accordingly by choosing music, making announcements, wrangling the bridal party, keeping the timeline running smoothly, and interacting with everyone from the bride to the family to the guests to the staff to the other vendors the bride has hired. All this while following your "do not play" list to a T.  (We also book DJs for corporate and private parties, but mostly weddings.)

For more information, visit our web site at www.JerryBruno.com.  We'll be filming new hires just like we did all our current DJs. Our clients choose their own DJ based on those videos. NO Phone Calls. Please email your interest to Leigh at JerryBruno.com  Send us a PHOTO, bio and/or resume.