[NEohioPAL] KRINGLE'S INVENTIONASIUM Opens at Tower City on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28th!!

Cory Farinacci cory.farinacci at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 20:23:33 PST 2008

Happy Holidays, everyone!!

Tired of waiting in long, boring lines full of crying children and exhausted
adults, only to get a quick, impersonal photo with Santa Claus and then
leave?  Want to reconnect with the little kid you know you still are during
the holidays?  Just looking for a little extra holiday cheer?  Well then,
Kringle's Inventionasium is the place for you this holiday season!

ImaginIF, Inc.'s interactive, theatrical holiday attraction *Kringle's
Inventionasium *is opening TOMORROW, Friday, November 28th, for what is sure
to be an incredible second season!  Last year over 11,000 people visited the
attraction, and over the past year the space has not only expanded by 1,000
square feet, but includes more engaging characters (employing over 20 local
Equity and non-Equity performers), a reworked and expanded retail space
(where most items are $20 or less!), and created an entirely new photography
system so that visitors have lots of choices for their prints of photos with
Kris Kringle.

The premise of this attraction is that Mr. Kringle has decided to allow
people from the real world to visit the Inventionasium in the City of North,
where they can help him test out and create new toys ("inventions") for this
and upcoming Christmas seasons.  The kids wait in line for a bit outside the
doors, and then, when they are invited in, are greeted by a fantastic cast
of characters who welcome them to the City of North, then guide them through
activities and adventures inside before they meet Mr. Kringle.  These
activities are designed to stimulate the imagination, educate, and just
plain have fun... and it all culminates in the kids having an opportunity to
create their own invention, and show it to Kris Kringle when they meet him
for a personal visit and a photo!

Best of all, the tour through the Inventionasium is absolutely FREE!!  If
you so desire, however, you may purchase a photograph with Kris Kringle, get
some holiday shopping done by perusing our imaginative and educational
retail items, and/or take home the invention you can make during your final
activity (and at only 50 cents per part and an average of 5-10 parts to make
one of these toys, the cost is very affordable!).

Last year, the inbox at ImaginIF was flooded with enthusiastic responses
from our visitors.  Here's what some of them had to say:

"25 years ago, it was a tradition to bring our daughter downtown to shop and
see Santa Claus.  We all looked forward to this special time.  After a few
years, things changed and we stopped coming.  Yesterday I brought my four
year old grandson, and the magic was back in full force.  It was a wonderful
experience in all ways." – *Joanne Balice*

"We usually go to Chicago to visit Santa at the old Marshall Field's store
downtown.  But this was even better, and a lot closer to home!  It was
honestly on the lines of a Disney attraction!  I truly hope it is like this
every year." – *Amy Eibler*

"It was something the suburb malls could not compete with." – *Steve Musser*

"What an absolutely delightful surprise!  We could not have imagined such a
whimsical and ornate place.  What a great fantasy with a hands-on
experience!  We fell in love with it!  I applaud your insightfulness to
bring this entertainment to Tower City and look forward to returning with my
grandson next Christmas to do it again." – *Annitta Morehead*

"Thank you for giving us a reason to go downtown!  There should be more
events/attractions like this for kids." – *Sarah Lang*

"I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making Christmas in
Cleveland special again… Finding a truly magical, loving experience in a
commercial setting was just about the last thing I expected this afternoon."
– *Marcie Denton*

So please, take some time this season to come on over to Tower City and
visit Kringle's Inventionasium to share in this incredible Christmas
endeavor!  (And don't forget to visit ImaginIF's Kringle-themed Higbee's
window on Euclid Avenue!)

See the Tower City website for a quick glimpse inside and more information
on Tower City Center itself!
http://www.towercitycenter.com/go/mallEvents.cfm  For more information,
please email Cory A. Farinacci, Director of Marketing & Development for
ImaginIF, Inc., at cory.farinacci at gmail.com.

*KRINGLE'S INVENTIONASIUM HOURS:*

*Friday, Nov. 28
*10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.

*
**Fridays: Dec. 5, 12 & 19
*11 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.

*
**Saturdays: Nov. 29, Dec. 6, 13 & 20
*10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.

*Sundays: Nov. 30, Dec. 7, 14 & 21
*Noon - 6:00p.m.

*Weekdays: Monday, Dec. 15 - Tuesday, Dec. 23
*11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.