[NEohioPAL] Final 4 Performances of Finian's Rainbow starring Kevin Joseph Kelly at NWT

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 08:18:38 PST 2008

Hurry and get your tickets TODAY for one of the  final performances of
FINIAN'S RAINBOW
at
NEAR WEST THEATRE
(Located at 3606  Bridge Ave in the Ohio  City neighborhood)
Performances are Thursday, Dec 4   7:30pm
Friday, Dec 5  7:30pm
Saturday, Dec 6     7:30pm
and Sunday, Dec 7      3:00pm
ALL SEATS $6!!!

TICKETS CAN BE ORDERED ONLINE AT
NEARWESTTHEATRE.ORG

ONE AUDIENCE MEMBER WROTE:
"What an evening! Within a magnificent set, we were  transported back in
time, to a magical, mystical place called Rainbow Valley. A  real haven of hope.
There, through song and dance, with love and with  light - the very talented
cast, crew, and musicians made everything  golden.
As an audience - we were invited to look, listen, laugh, and enjoy.  To open
our minds...and think. To open our hearts...and feel. To grow.  Indeed, to
celebrate all that it means to be "mere mortals." - James  Nagel