[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Philharmonic Concert

Joanne Popp w8inglong at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 07:58:32 PST 2008

Our church's outreach ministries, food pantry, homeless drop-in center and meal programs depend on this concert, many places have cut grant funding and this year we have not had the concert publicity we have enjoyed in the past. Many of you will not be attending and that's okay but any help you can offer in getting the word out to the public would be greatly appreciated.
Cleveland Philharmonic Orchestra
 Special Holiday Concert
 Under the direction of
Dr. Victor H. Liva
Saturday, December 13, 2008 7:30 p.m.
Corelli:   'Christmas' Concerto
Rimsky-Korsakov:   Christmas Eve Suite
Strauss:   Beautiful Blue Danube Waltz

Zion UCC of Tremont
2716 West 14th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
Tickets: $15.00/each or 2 for $25.00
To order tickets by mail send your check payable to Zion UCC of Tremont
along with a telephone number or email address so we can confirm receipt of your order to: Zion UCC Concert Tickets,  2716 W. 14th St., Cleveland, OH 44113-5216

Your tickets will be at the door.
For additional information, call the church at (216) 861-2371 or
 Email: info at zionchurch.org or w8inglong at yahoo.com

Also beginning at 5:00 pm we will be offering an Italian Buffet for $8 per person.

God bless,
Joanne M. Popp
Adm. Assistant,
Zion UCC of Tremont