[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet / Christmas Informal Instudio Dance Showing

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 17:38:08 PST 2008

Cleveland Inner City Ballet will be hosting a free Christmas Informal Instudio Dance Showing December 13 at 3:30pm. Come see what the dancers have been learning through their Ballet, Tap and Praise Dance lessons. We are located at 3615 Euclid Avenue 3rd floor inside the Cleveland Masonic and Performing Arts Center. Come help us celebrate Christmas and stay for refreshments and socialization after wards. For more information feel free to contact us at (216) 903-6604. Cleveland Inner City Ballet believes that all children deserve to have the gift of dance. We hope to see you there, and we hope to be dancing with you soon!