[NEohioPAL] Thought you just might like yhis....

Jay Rossi thejrpshow at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 12:22:34 PST 2008

10 reasons why you should download this song:

10. It's cheap!
9. We're all performers...do unto others, ya know?
8. I just may return the favour!
7. It would make a great Christmas gift for someone's MP3 player!
6. It would make a great Christmas gift for someone's computer!
5. It's got a really good beat!
4. It's a very encouraging song!
3. It's great background music (for dinner, dancing or ooo la la!) !
2. It doesn't suck!

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON...

1. IT'S VERY COOL !!

So download this song now and you'll be happy! I promise!

It's at:

www.myspace.com/jayrossisongs

A full stream is on the first music player at the top, and the download is on the SNO CAP music player below it.

Thanx in advance for your support!!

--- Jay Rossi
PS: Add me as a friend!

The Jay Rossi Project