[NEohioPAL] Actors' Inequity: Your Input

Brian Diehl scoopdiehl at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 12:32:07 PST 2008

Actors' Inequity wants to add to its free and affordable resources for unpaid/underpaid actors.
We'd love your input on the following topics, so we can build an on-line list:

- Audition songs (your favorites: please note the range for which each piece was written)
- Readings for auditions/monologues
- Favorite acting or improv resources (books, tapes, schools, instructors)
- Your suggestions for other types of resources actors could use

Please send your ideas to:  bdiehl at actorsinequity.org or join our facebook group (Actors' Inequity) and post them there.

Of course, we'd love to have you support the cause with your membership!
Carry the Inequity Card and wear the pin to show you care about theater...and that you have $5.

We hope you'll join us!
Brian Diehl
co-founder
www.actorsinequity.org