[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Repairs Your Holiday Mood

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:54:37 PST 2008

We here at Something Dada can't help but think that all of this holiday hooplah is a heckuva lot of work. Sure, we enjoy decking the halls and spinning the dreidels with the best of them. But all of the prep work-- the long lines, the lack of parking, the omnipresent wailing babies at stores-- can leave a person feeling rather Grinch-y.

We've got just the thing to restore your glad tidings and good will towards men. Come on down and and enjoy a Something Dada show this weekend-- we'll have you laughing so much you'll forget you can't find that Baby Go Bye Bye doll for love or money.

And while you're down at The Tower Press Building catching a show, we can even help you with some of your holiday shopping! Something Dada gift certificates and tickets make dandy stocking stuffers, and are gifts that really embody the spirit of the holiday season. Yes Virginia, the gift of laughter.

Something Dada. The brandy in the eggnog of life.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday December 12, 2008
8:00 PM
All tickets just $10

Saturday November 13, 2008
8:00 PM
All ticket just $8

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114