[NEohioPAL] Discounted Radio City Rockettes Christmas Specatacular Tickets for December 17th 8pm

Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com
Mon Dec 8 16:28:40 PST 2008

I have 10 tickets for The Radio City Rockettes Annual Christmas
Spectacular Show at Playhouse Square on December 17th at 8:00pm. They are
orchestra level tickets in Rows FF, GG, HH, JJ, KK, LL, MM, NN Seats
151-156 . Great seats on stage level only 26 rows from the stage and only
6 rows from Dress Circle. They are normally $78.50 each and I'm selling
them for $64.50 each (Over 20% off).

Please reply to this address with the number of tickets you would like,
and I'll respond on a first come first serve basis till they are gone. You
can pick up the tickets prior to the show from The Club at Key Center
downtown, or I can meet you before the show on the night of the 17th at
the State Theater. Check or cash is fine, I can even do credit card.

-Philip Bobbs
Service Director
The Club at Key Center