[NEohioPAL] Two more Days to see The Royalton Players "The Christmas Schooner"

Yonkstown2 at aol.com Yonkstown2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 17:01:02 PST 2008

Taking  place in the 1880’s, The Christmas Schooner is the story of a Great
Lakes ship captain who, upon reading a letter from his cousin, decides to
deliver Christmas trees to Chicago despite treacherous weather and the
objections of this wife.  The trees  are such a huge success that it becomes a yearly
tradition which includes the  captain’s son, who we see at age 9 until age 15.
It is a story of courage, sacrifice, and  the true spirit and traditions of
Christmas.

Cast:
Jason  Nehal as Peter Stossel
Monica  Daar as Alma Stossel
Seth  Reichenbach as Karl Stossel (age 10)
Gary  Samarin as Gustav Stossel
Krstin  Brosky as Martha Schneider
Charlie  Hayes as Karl Stossel, age 15
Ryan  Grimes as Steve
Ed  Griswold as Rudy
Dave  Winnyk as Oskar
Catherine  Conlin as Olive/Rose
Jillian  Leff as Enid
Elizabeth  Hoffman as Kate
Jessy  Grasso as Mary Clair Daugherty
Mike  Yonkura as Hans/Officer Wells
Tickets are $12 for adults, $10 for  students
Two More  Performances:  December 12, 13  Curtain Time 8 pm
Our theater is located at  Edwin S. Griffiths Masonic Lodge, 6320 Royalton
Road
(Between Ridge and State  Roads, Across from  Arby’s)
For  Reservations:  216-556-0415 or  e-mail at _rplayerstheatre at aol.com_
(mailto:rplayerstheatre at aol.com)