[NEohioPAL] LOOKING FOR THAT HARD TO FIND GIFT FOR YOUR LOVED ONE? WWW.1mobinc.com HAS THE ANSWER

Joey Asfarazuno wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 16:43:23 PST 2008

"
MOB INC
PROUDLY PRESENTS
Are you looking for that hard to find holiday gift for your loved one or friend?  Well look no further because we here at MOB INC have the answer to your quest.  Why not give them one of the best time of their lives with one of MOB INC's "Who-Dun-It Mystery Weekends"?Price includes the entire weekend mystery event, a two-night stay in a gorgeous guestroom, all meals & soft drinks, all amenities including indoor heated pool, a very warm & friendly staff, the town clue-hunt, and let’s not forget, the price also includes...the time of your life. This makes for a perfect gift for your Sweethearts weekend.
To book your reservations for Feb 13th 2009 weekend 24 hours a day, please call THE DAYS INN CARROLLTON @
(330) 627-9314

“My Deadly Doo-Wop Valentine”
Copyright 2008
This comedic musical crime drama is packed with intrigue, comedy, pandemonium, greasers, hoodlums, doo-wop musical numbers from the 1950s, and of course murder.  Let us take you back to the year 1957 where you can put on your poodle skirts or Capri’s and slick back your D.A.’s. This Whodunit Mystery starts on FRIDAY evening continuously through the weekend and concluding on Sunday.
Please visit our website for additional MOB INC weekend dates and information at WWW.1mobinc.com