[NEohioPAL] NBTV Holiday Greetings to you

Nutty the Squirrel Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Sun Dec 14 10:27:06 PST 2008

I wanted to invite everyone to watch our holiday greeting videos that are
posted on-line.  We have them up on-line at either of the following sites:

http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC
http://www.vimeo.com/user1023937

These three holiday videos represent a good one, a bad one, and a holiday
edition of one of our shows called Nastypiece Theatre, which we have been
using in our live-stage shows since Christmas 2007.

I hope you enjoy them and they were all filmed right here in Cleveland by
Johnny Wu.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
Business Line/Fax:     1-888-866-4877
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
http://www.MyNBTV.com

To purchase some great NB products:
http://www.cafepress.com/NBPuppets

To see some NB videos/other NB info:
http://www.myspace.com/nbpuppets
http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC
http://www.vimeo.com/user1023937

Our #1 goal: "To bring joy and laughter to the world."

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company is a professional company that
specializes in using the NB Puppets for Live-Stage Shows, TV Commercials,
and in our TV series "NBTV."