[NEohioPAL] Small Drum Set For Sale

Bruce Jennings dadsongs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 15:10:21 PST 2008

I have a complete small, used drum set for sale. This set has been used as a
practice set in my basement for years, but I play out so infrequently I'd
like to set up my "good set" in its place and sell the practice set. The
model is a white SB-700; I don't recall who the original manufacturer was,
but I believe it was either a Korean or Chinese firm.
Included in the sale is everything one would need to start playing:

Four drums in all:
Two rack toms, 12" and 13"
One kick drum, 23"
One piccolo snare drum, standard head size, 4" deep
Heads are in good but used condition (no holes or cracks)
There are no bottom heads on the toms or the kick drum, as befitting the
custom of drummers when I was "coming up". I should add that due to the
limitations of some of the drums' hardware, fitting a bottom head on some of
the drums may not be possible unless further renovation of the drums
is performed.

Cymbals:
One ride cymbal (size given on demand)
One crash cymbal (size given on demand)
One set of hi hat cymbals
Cymbals are in good but used condition (no holes or cracks)

Stands and hardware:
Two cymbal stands
One high hat stand
One snare stand
One kick drum pedal

Accessories:
Drum key (for tuning)
A drum throne (stool), if you don't mind it being slightly tattered
Heck...I'll throw in sticks, too.

Special offer:
If all conditions are met and agreed to, I would be willing to deliver, set
up and tune the set -- all included in the sale price, provided you are
within an easy distance of Shaker Heights. There is much more to tell you
about these drums, and I will fill you in if you are interested.

I would like to ask $350 or best offer for the sale (it would be difficult
to buy the cymbals and stands for this price alone). This is a great
 practice set, although I have played out with it several times. Ideally, I
would be willing to close the transaction next week (12/22 - 12/26), but I
can be flexible. The set is not set up right now.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you!

Bruce Jennings