[NEohioPAL] Nice!

Nealdragon at aol.com Nealdragon at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 15:23:41 PST 2008

Hi  All,
I’ve just learned  that the interview I did this past July with remarkable
fanatsy/sci fi (okay,  speculative fiction) author Sheri S. Tepper for the
online magazine "STRANGE HORIZONS" has been  nominated for a Pushcart Prize – that’
s the “Best of the Small Presses”  award.
I’m really  honored.  I attribute the nomination  to Sheri S. Tepper’s fiery
and  outrageous brilliance.  And also to my wife Peggy’s fine  (and patient)
editing.
If you haven’t  read the interview, you can get to it by going to
_http://www.strangehorizons.com/2008/20080721/szpatura-a.shtml_
(http://www.strangehorizons.com/2008/20080721/szpatura-a.shtml)
Bright blessings,
Neal  Szpatura