[NEohioPAL] ADP Christmas

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 11:25:53 PST 2008

Well, it is only a few more days until the Al Diamond Phillips Rockin Christmas Spectacular. I am very excited for the show this year, I really do believe it will be the best to date. Ticket sales have been less than stellar this year, but thats the world we live in today. People are holding on to their money, and only spending it on the things they know they really want. We will survive, but let me take this opportunity to ask one last time for anyone who may be interested in coming to the show.

Reservations can be called in to (330) 722-6766

Remember that local shows need support . Many people will go to see the big name shows this season, but its our local shows that are in danger of falling to the economy.

Thanks
hope to see you at the show

Al Diamond Phillips