[NEohioPAL] Christmas Party At Roxy's Reads in Amherst

Debbie Born roxysreads at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 10:51:07 PST 2008

Christmas Party at Roxy's Reads, Meet our Consigners and Authors
 Friday Night, December 19th, from 5:30 to at least 8:00 pm, you can meet several of our local authors and consigners, ask them questions about their various books and crafts, and maybe make some last minute holiday gift purchases. And party with the gang at Roxy's!
And remember that you can get double punches on your Roxy's Readers cards during the event. Buy 10 dollars of merchandise and get not the normal one punch, but two punches. 10 punches gets you a free 10 dollar gift certificate.

Roxy's Reads and Remnants
Your Independent Book Store
Books, Gifts & Surprises
132 Park Avenue, Amherst, OH 44001