[NEohioPAL] Offering old CAD hardware

Bluestein, Martin Martin.Bluestein at tri-c.edu
Tue Dec 16 13:39:48 PST 2008

"Drafting like it's 1999"

O.K. more like it's 1991, which is when I purchased this equipment new.
It is all in working order, though it may not be able to interface with
equipment manufactured after 1999. Also, though it includes all the 90'
software/drivers, updated drivers are most likely nonexistent. If you
are still interested, I am offering it all to the first taker for FREE.

Zericon PC3620 Plotter - It is single pen (you change pens to change
colors), 24"x 36"max. paper width (roll or sheet), serial or parallel
input. Includes various pens, penholders, ink cartridges and pen tips.
Also includes tube steel stand.

Far Mountain pServer PS100 Plotter Server - Takes 5.25" floppy disks and
can be connected directly to the Zericon plotter.

IBM Personal System/2  5.25" External Diskette Drive - Includes cables
and IBM Personal System/2 5.25" External Diskette Drive Adapter Card

Summagraphics SummaSketch II plus Graphics Tablet - This is a 12x12
serial digitizer. Includes 4-button puck/cursor, 2-button pen stylus,
plus other drawing accessories.

Thank you,

Martin M. Bluestein

 This message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended
solely for the named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient,
please inform us. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or
copying hereof is prohibited.