[NEohioPAL] $30 Discounted Radio City Rockettes Christmas Specatacular Tickets!

Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com
Tue Dec 16 13:41:11 PST 2008

With more people cancelling I am left with even more tickets for
tomorrow's show. I am desperate to sell! $30 or best offer for these $80
tickets!!!

I have 16 tickets for The Radio City Rockettes Annual Christmas
Spectacular Show at Playhouse Square on Wednesday December 17th at 8:00pm.
They are orchestra level tickets in Rows FF, GG, HH, JJ, KK, LL, MM, NN
Seats 151-156 . Great seats on stage level only 26 rows from the stage and
only 6 rows from Dress Circle. They are normally $78.50 each and I'm
selling them for $30 each (Over 60% off).

Please reply to this address with the number of tickets you would like,
and I'll respond on a first come first serve basis till they are gone. You
can pick up the tickets prior to the show from The Club at Key Center
downtown, or I can meet you before the show on the night of the 17th at
the State Theater. Check or cash is fine, I can even do credit card.

-Philip Bobbs
Service Director
The Club at Key Center