[NEohioPAL] A Commedia Christmas Carol -- free public performances

wsd wsd at infionline.net
Fri Dec 19 06:55:12 PST 2008

The Miller South Commedia Troupe is pleased to announce three public
performances of its annual holiday show, “A Commedia Christmas Carol.”
One of our oldest scenarios, this slapstick rendition of the Dickens
classic features the comedic talents of drama students from Miller South
School for the Visual & Performing Arts in Akron, OH.

You can see it at Barnes and Noble in Montrose this Saturday and Sunday,
Dec 20 & 21 at 3 PM both days. We will be on the second level in the
children’s department. And if you happen to buy something while in the
store, and mention our name -- a percentage of the sale will be donated
to the drama department.

We will wrap up our Holiday Good Cheer Tour with a performance at Lock 3
in downtown Akron on Tuesday, December 30 at 7 PM. We’d love to see
former troupe members and hear how all the Arlecchinos, Columbinas,
Dottores, Pantalones (and Pantalonas), Isabellas, Lelios, Capitanos,
Pedrolinos, Brighellas and all the other Zanni are doing.

Wendy Duke
Miller South Drama