[NEohioPAL] Two One-Acts Plays open on January 9 at Clague Playhouse

clague playhouse clagueplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 19 10:35:02 PST 2008

Clague Playhouse, Inc.
1371 Clague Road
Westlake, Ohio 44145
440-331-0403
www.clagueplayhouse.org

Clague Playhouse presents an evening of comedy with the Two One-Act Plays: A Remedy of Tea an original play by Anne McEvoy and the regional premier of The Way of All Fish by Elaine May.  Both are directed by Anne McEvoy.  Performances will begin on Friday, January 9 and run through Sunday, February 1, 2009. No performance on Sunday, January 11.  Performance times are Thursday through Saturday at 8:00pm and Sunday at 2:00pm.

Tickets are $12-13 with a $1 discount for Thursday performances and may be purchased by calling the Box Office, 440-331-0403, Wednesday -Saturday 1:00-6:00pm.  Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa and Discover are accepted.

The Casts
A Remedy of Tea
Aurelia - Bernice Bolek
Claire - Reagan Kendrick
Itard - Robert Hawkes

The Way of All Fish
Ms. Asquith - Laura Starnik
Miss Riverton - Reagan Kendrick

A free reception for the opening night patrons follows the performance where there will be an opportunity to meet the cast and the gallery artist.

In our lobby gallery, enjoy the works of Doris Minnich.

Clague Playhouse is located south of Detroit Road off the I-90W Clague Road Exit.  Free parking as always.