[NEohioPAL] Got Milk?

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 15:08:19 PST 2008

i saw the movie MILK this past weekend with about 10 gay friends
at the end of the movie, we wept openly
we were moved about a story of one man who was strong enough to care about
his fellow glbt's so much, that he risked his life so that glbt's  could start
to have a more secure future
you can say what you will about your feelings about the performances, but
what i can tell you is what all of us felt that night, and that was a sense  of
pride that this story, this also tragic story was told, and told in a way
that we felt empowered and proud to be out and gay in our society.
because to this day, it isn't easy for anyone
and by the way, at the end of the movie, the audience applauded

respectfully
kjk

In a message dated 12/18/2008 4:34:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,