[NEohioPAL] Got Milk?

Tom Kerr kulturekids at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 11:47:40 PST 2008

perhaps, but Gus Van Sant (Director) isn't exactly a pushover...it might have just been bad for other reasons....making a good movie is hard no matter how many talented people are involved.
   The studio system was draconian, yes...but DAMN if they didn't produce great films (much more so than today).
T.