[NEohioPAL] Heights.Arts.Radio Looking for Events to Highlight in 2009

Heights.Arts.Radio radio at heightsarts.org
Mon Dec 22 05:41:55 PST 2008

Heights.Arts.Radio (a weekly, arts-related Podcast) is looking for events
to highlight in upcoming episodes (January, February, and March). Send us
info about your event, and we'll see if it fits what we do. In the least,
if you have not included radio at heightsarts.org on your press list, add us.

For all previous podcasts (31 so far in 2008), check out our page at
http://heightsartsradio.blogspot.com. If you are on Facebook, you can add
us through the Blog Networks utility.

Lastly, if you have any last minute holiday shopping you need to do, check
out Heights Arts Holiday Store in our Lee Road gallery (next to the Cedar
lee Theater). More info at http://www.heightsarts.org.

John Panza, Producer, Heights.Arts.Radio
radio at heightsarts.org
http://heightsartsradio.blogspot.com